Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Muckin' About


The barn!  Maybe I should say, "I proudly present The Barn". Almost two weeks in the making, it is complete and about as close to what I wanted as I could expect. Actually, it is perfectly imperfect -- at least to me. There are materials for you folks in the official viewer. Shown here without as I am not willing to give up all my Firestorm perks in exchange.

Find it over by the horse and the hay (note to self check on update to the hay as it is getting antiquated) in Peaceful Valley. Wonderful shadows, it lends itself to picturesque and moody shots.

Not in this post, but ready for use is a new deco bedroom in Sound Stage 1. The vanity is filled with lots of girlie getting ready for the party animations.

Watch for a new group gift coming up soon

And that's the news for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment