Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Post 100

I was definitely surprised when I began this post to find it would be number 100 on this blog. Wow!

MOSP is nearing it's16th month birthday. Much has changed since the early days -- quality being one of them.

New additions pop up here and there at MOSP, mostly decor items as the sim is getting pretty full even with the smart use of mesh.

Many of the new arrivals are up in the full sim city or in SNOW. Holiday themed items add seasonal touches and some will be left year round. You never know when you may need a decorated wintry area for your shots.

Remember derender will "erase" anything you DON'T want to see :D. 



One bright new addition is this tipsy table and colorful art set.

You can find them in the equally colorful beach cottage down by the water at the ground level.

I saw when I hit that publish button that the SCREEN thinks this is post 97 while the interface lists it at 100. AAAH, there were three drafts LURKING in the background.

But if you count the PAGES, it is well over 100. I can live with that.

I wish you all a great season. I'll keep you updated now and then, never fear.


No comments:

Post a Comment